Thursday, February 5, 2009

The mystery of the mind

I am amazed at the fact that my mind has had the ability to dissassociate in the middle of some of the most difficult times. It might could be looked at as a gift of sorts. A way to cope and survive. Now, that gift is in need of being exchanged for a more perfect gift....living in joy. Living in such a way to enjoy without being afraid of what lies ahead. God has promised me to turn me out right and turn me around and no matter how long it takes....His timing is perfect. He is in no hurry although I may be at times. So as I go on to face whatever pain or memory or whatever I have to face, may I never forget His word to me. A promise to be WHOLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am amazed at the way Yahweh created the mind with this ability to dissociate. I, too, look forward toward His wholeness.