Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thoughts and Ponderings....

Life is a journey indeed. Going through different seasons and changes makes one take stock and think about some of the important things in our lives. For me it has been my youngest graduating from High School. We are close and I will miss her when she leaves for college.

On a more serious note, why does such horrible abuse occur?
Is there not one person in my family that did not abuse me?
Why was I the victim?
Why did I shut down and create my own world of mini-me's?
Will I always live with this scar tissue in my heart?
Why do Christians put a mask and then deceive young teens?
And force them to do things that are evil and horrendous?
I want out of this mess....this pain....this prison....this world
I have created inside my head and heart.

Lord have mercy on us all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, hon. I hear you.